Feb 7, 2017

What sport do you like?

Hello from Hiroshima Hana Hostel in Hiroshima. It’s Kana here.
January has already over …It’s February now… I just can’t believe it...Time flies…..super fast…

How was your first month of year 2017? Did you have good holiday with your family and friends?

What sport do you like?? What sport is the most popular in your country??

National sport in Japan is SUMO. And we, especially elder people love that. To be honest, I have never seen that, but if I have any opportunity to watch the SUMO game, I’d love to go and watch it!

But SUMO is quite hard to watch it. And quite expensive. Also hardly held the game in Hiroshima..

So let me introduce some other sport!!
I bet many people love BASKETBALL. We have local professional team in Hiroshima.
The name is

 “Dragonflies”


It is established in 2014. so actually quite new team. The head coach is one of the best player before becoming head coach. He is still very well known as the best player and I am one of his big fan!
There will be 4 games held in Hiroshima this month! You can’t miss it!!

@ SUNPLAZA HALL

★ Feb 11th Sat 14:00~
Feb 12th Sun 13:30~
Feb 25th Sat 14:00~
Feb 26thSun 13:30~

Access
Hiroshima station Take truck #1
About 12minutes Get off at INOKUCHI station
About 5 minutes walk to SUNPLAZA HALL

The ticket available from 2600 yen! You can buy the ticket at the hall!!

I have been there couple times and I really enjoyed it! So I really really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment